Aluminum Executive Search Firm
"Specialists in the search and placement of professionals in the steel & aluminum industry"
How We Work
Submit Job Order
Nationally recognized as leaders in the primary metals search industry, M. J. EGY & Associates routinely consult with thousands of candidates and hundreds of companies at any given time. Metals producers routinely assure that their steel making and continuous casting areas, rolling, and finishing areas and management of real-time steel making information is completed with maximum speed, quality, and yield. Isn’t it time that your system for locating and engaging talent be upgraded to include speed and efficiency as well?
Any consultant at M. J. EGY and Associates can help you bring technological and speed advances to a very critical part of the steel and aluminum making process. No longer should your organization be burdened by talent searches that remain open for a year or more. Quit distracting your steel (and money) making operations talent with key vacancies that go unfilled, steel making talent attempting to both cover critical vacancies in their departments as well as invest valuable time review 70 to 80 marginally qualified submissions from other search firms instead of reviewing and speaking with just 3 or 4 very qualified individuals. We believe in the following five guiding principles.
1. Work on every client’s talent needs as if we ourselves are covering their workload with your organization.
2. Only refer talent that is qualified, capable, interested, affordable, relocatable and capable of complimenting the client’s culture by “making a difference” in your employ. If you want very small quantities of very qualified talent; call M. J. Egy and Associates. If you want large quantities of marginally qualified talent, call another firm.
3. Represent the opportunity in its entirety to all talent and represent the details of each candidate to every client company.
4. Approach every search for talent with the same philosophy as the best hiring managers possess; every hire, regardless of the level, counts and should be done right.
5. Help our clients put the right people in place, at the right time. Do it faster and more efficiently than our competitors can. Help our clients acquire talent that gives them a competitive edge. Help our talent secure the opportunity that is right is for them.
In today’s highly competitive
steel marketplace, you need every advantage you can get. Companies
fiercely compete for plants, steel making equipment, customers and market-share.
We see the best results from companies and organizations that approach
talent the same way. Remember, the finest steel and aluminum manufacturing
assets in the world will not give you return on investment without the
right talent managing it.
1000 S. 14th St. Terre Haute, IN 47807 Tel: (812) 235-2588 • Fax: (812) 235-2587
commonly used by recruiters in the steel and aluminum industry
EXECUTIVE SEARCH, OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT, MANAGERS, ENGINEERING, METALLURGICAL ENGINEERS,QUALITY ENGINEERS, PROCESS ENGINEERS, PRODUCT ENGINEERS, TECH SERVICE, MAINTENANCE, OPERATIONS,SALES ENGINEERS, HUMAN RESOURCE PROFESSIONALS headhunter, headhunters, head hunters, melting, rolling mill, steel jobs, steel mill jobs, aluminum jobs, aluminum mill jobs, recruiter, headhunters,executive recruiter,search consultant jobs, job opportunities, employment, engineer , engineering, engineers, job recruitment, search, search firm, search firms, executive, executive search, executive recruitment, salary positions, salary opportunities, metallurgy, metallurgical, metallurgical engineering, metallurgical engineer, material science, material science engineers,steel, aluminum, steel jobs, aluminum jobs, steel positions, aluminum positions, steel opportunities, aluminum opportunities, steel, industry, aluminum industry, quality engineer, quality engineers, quality metallurgist, managers, management positions, operations, operations management, human resource manager, casting, stainless steel, carbon steel, continuous casting, hot rolling, cold rolling, finishing, rolling mills, steel mills, aluminum mills, foundry